Bumpa is a free inventory management and marketing tool that helps small business owners, sell, manage and track everything in their business from a mobile phone. Bumpa brings the power of online to physical brands by delivering omnichannel experiences and personalization, online-to-offline commerce strategies and direct-to-customer selling.
Bumpa is driving the digital transformation of the retail industry and we are looking for a smart talented young leader to drive our customer acquisition strategies. We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a proven record of meeting growth goals in a fast-growth environment.
What you’ll do:
- Acquire, onboard and train small business owners (merchants) to use Bumpa on a day-to-day basis to manage their business and drive growth.
- Design and lead strategic initiatives/ programs, managing cross-functional teams and stakeholder engagement to mobilize and execute go-to-market initiatives for merchant acquisition both online and offline.
- Encourage and educate merchant to record orders, engage customers and drive the use of their Bumpa website.
- Work closely with the product & engineering team to deliver a consistent, high touch experience to business owners while introducing feedback from the merchants to guide product strategy.
- Build and lead a highly productive community/team of acquisition experts who will further drive the growth of Bumpa across Nigeria and beyond.
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years experience working on agent / merchant acquisition in technology companies
- A servant leader who thrives in creating high performing teams. Strong desire to exceed expectations. Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiating, and influencing skills. Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building, client management and organizational skills